A question to be asking ourselves as we are coming into the hotter seasons should be “do our livestock prefer the shade?”
Architex Fabric Structures have been working alongside their sister company Polytex to become a leading supplier of Livestock Shade Systems in the Australian market.
Providing both new and replacement Shade Sails and systems to suit your individual need. The range includes static shade sails, retractable shade systems & waterproof structures
Benefits of the Livestock Shade Systems include
- Improving your productivity and increasing your profitability.
- Alternate post heights for efficient shade durations & Water runoff.
- Permanent/Durable Infrastructure
- Optimum fabric tensioning
- Flexibility of installation positioning
- Variable shade sizing
- Winter deployment options
- Replacement efficiency (should a shade be damaged)
To Do List
- Identify the early warning signs of imminent excessive heat load (EHL).
- Prevent losses from EHL by conducting a pre-season review to assess the preparedness for a EHL event.
- Minimise the occurrence of EHL in cattle by implementing summer management strategies.
- Contact the team at Architex Fabric Structures to discuss your new & replacement livestock shade systems